Areas of Practice
Management of service projects:
Management of service projects focusing on customer experience management, through supportive infrastructure processes:
- In core business of existing organizations
- In emerging activities within existing organizations
- In new organizations
Accompanying and supporting management:
The service and engineering management is a relatively new discipline, therefore, executives may have difficulties to have peers to share views. The ACSEM team is very experienced, which makes them a reliable source of knowledge.
Research project performance
ACSEM leads research projects that can improve organizations’ performances by using computer tools such as data mining.
Managerial and professional training:
ACSEM holds training process within the organization as a tool to improve performance. The training is the combination of academic and hands on experience.
- High-level planning and strategy for service operations.
- Accompanying and supporting management.
- Research projects performance
- Managerial and professional training.